Assistant Food Service Manager
back to Job Opportunities
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, high level of energy, and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job and provide supervision for the food service staff.
Reports to: Food Service Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following: (Other duties may be assigned). Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food and other related duties.
• Oversee Food Service Supervisors
• Close out food units at end of day, handle money and create daily reports
• Train workers in proper food preparation and service procedures
• Resolve customer concerns regarding food service
• Have at least 3 years management experience in a fast-service food and beverage establishment
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while providing a high level of customer service
• Some computer skills required
• Some catering experience preferred
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Miami Seaquarium is open daily, year-round. Applicant must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. Miami Seaquarium is a drug-free workplace.
Please e-mail resume to:
Food Service Manager