back to Job Opportunities
Public Relations/Marketing Internship – Fall/Winter 2014
Position Available Immediately – January 31, 2014
Part-time paid position; $8 per hour
Intern will be responsible for assisting marketing staff with daily activities as well as special projects. Activities include but are not limited to filing, stuffing envelopes, escorting media throughout the park, attending community outreach events, and responding to media requests. Interns will also have the opportunity to assist in planning and executing the 2014 Monster Splash, Halloween event.
- Interns should be enrolled in college course work preferably in the marketing, advertising, public relations or journalism fields. Flexible schedule is offered for students.
- Required to work Monster Splash (October 24-26 & 31)
- Required to work some Saturday and Sundays
- Must have strong knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
- Bilingual Preferred
- Miami Seaquarium is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must pass a voluntary screening if offered an internship.
All interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.