Rope Course Operator
back to Job Opportunities
This job requires employees to supervise guests while on our Sharky’s Sky Trails (Ropes Course). It is a three story high, multi level obstacle course, where the guests are harnessed-in and move along on the above tracking system. Employee will have to Interact with guests as they participate in the course. The employee will set the example to team members by providing excellent guest service while maintain attention to detail; specifically relating to Safety Guidelines and Guest Safety.
• Applicants must be 18 years or older.
• Be able to work on weekends & holidays.
• Good Customer Service skills.
• Applicants must be comfortable with working outdoors for 8 hour shifts. Able to stand for long periods of time, up to 6 hours.
• Applicants must be Child friendly.
• HS Diploma or GED
• Ability to speak read and communicate clearly in English (Spanish is a plus)
• Must be comfortable and confident while working at heights (work stations can be 10 to 40 feet off the ground), and while doing so instill a sense of composure to guests and other Operators
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fax resume to 305-361-6077
Attn: Ariel Guerra
Subject: Rope Course Operator
Individuals meeting the requirements for these openings will be contacted directly for an interview. Positions are available immediately and will be open until filled.
Miami Seaquarium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.