Sea Trek Reef Encounter is an underwater walking journey through our 300,000 gallon tropical reef. While wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you'll feel right at home under the sea. As you explore our reef you'll discover unique experiences around every corner. During your 20 minute journey, you'll encounter tropical fish, sting rays and a variety of unique sea creatures. Become truly immersed in our tropical reef as our divers feed schools of fish and majestic rays. With your experience you’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits at Miami Seaquarium.
Annual Pass Member $59.00
Sea Trek Observing Guest $39.95
Sea Trek Child Guest (3-9yrs $29.95
Plus 7% Florida sales tax.
Group rates are available for 8 participants or more.
For your safety, please review the following information. Guests participating in Sea Trek Reef Encounter should meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 10 years of age Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating.
- Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable) Guests are not permitted to wear jewelry
- SCUBA certification is not required
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make your participation in a Sea Trek Reef Encounter unadvisable. Examples include but are not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
- Refund Policy
No need for SCUBA or snorkel experience; if you can walk and breathe air you can enjoy the Sea Trek Reef Encounter!
Book today by calling (305) 365-2501