Dreaming with Dolphins
Marine adventures await the entire family during “Dreaming with Dolphins” sleepover program. Families will explore Miami Seaquarium after hours and sleep beside our Top Deck Dolphin exhibit and our jewel fish tanks!
The two day event offers science presentations, marine mammal shows, light snack, dinner, and continental breakfast the next day and much more. Families will also have the opportunity to explore a variety of marine creatures by booking one of the many interaction packages with our manatees, sea turtles, dolphins, sea lions and more.
All participating families will need to bring a sleeping bag and air mattress. A limited number of closed-cell foam sleeping mats will be able for rent.
Dates: Saturday October 4 to Sunday October 5, 2014
Time: 2 p.m. on Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday Morning
Cost: $60.00 per participant
$30.00 per participant with a valid Miami Seaquarium Annual Pass
· Park admission on Sunday included with registration.
· Animal interactions are available at an additional cost.
· A limited number of closed-cell foam sleeping mats are available for rent.
· A minimum of one adult and one child, under 16 years of age, is required to make a reservation.
· One adult is required for every 5 children, under 16 years of age.
Animal Interactions Available:
- Manatee & Sea Turtle Feed $20.00 per person
- Sea Lion Touch & Meet Salty $25.00 per person
- Meet Flipper & Bird Touch $50.00 per person
- Reef Encounter & Bird Touch $59.00 (10-adult)
- Dolphin Encounter & Bird Touch $79.00/$109.00
· Advanced booking for animal interactions is required.
· Space is limited.
For more information or to register call 305-361-5705 Extension 298 or 520. You can also e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to download a reservation form. Click here for general information guide.