This fun-filled shallow water program is a great way for young and old alike to have an unforgettable experience with a dolphin. You’ll enjoy an informative classroom session where you'll gain insight into these intelligent and fun-loving mammals. During an Encounter, the dolphin swims to you while you stand in just a few feet of water. You’ll have approximately 30 minutes to do things like shake hands, share a friendly kiss and even try out some of our training signals. However, there is no swimming involved (except by our dolphins and they’re pretty good), so you enjoy a relaxing and comfortable experience. You’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits at Miami Seaquarium.
Child Participant (5-9yrs) $99.00*
Child Observer (3-9yrs) $36.00*
*Plus 7% Florida sales tax.
Group rates are available for 14 participants or more.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate.
- Children ages 5-9 must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating in the dolphin encounter experience.
- Participants 10-17yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- All Participants that are going in the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating in the water with them.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits
- As an Dolphin Encounter participant or an Observer you’ll receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
- Refund Policy
Book today by calling (305) 365-2501