An underwater walking journey through our 300,000-gallon tropical reef
Join us on one of the most unforgettable interactive exhibits in Miami. While wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you’ll feel right at home under the sea. As you explore our reef you’ll discover unique experiences around every corner. During your 25 minute journey, you’ll encounter tropical fish, sting rays, and a variety of unique sea creatures. Become truly immersed in our tropical reef as our divers feed schools of fish and majestic rays.
SeaTREK® Participant (10 yrs. & over) $99.00
SeaTREK® Reef Encounter Requirements:
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling (18 yrs.) who also is participating.
- Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make participation in a SeaTREK® Reef Encounter inadvisable. Including, but not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Guests with any medical restrictions, special needs, fish allergies are required to book via phone (305) 365-2501 for arrangements.
Things you should know before your visit:
- SCUBA certification is not required.
- Program runs every day of the week. Advance reservations suggested.
- If you plan to fly (Air Travel) 18 hours after your SeaTrek experience you cannot participate.
- Please allow about 25 minutes for experience.
- Guests must bring their own swimsuits and towels.
- A wet suit and water shoes will be provided for use during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- As a SeaTREK® participant or an Observer you’ll receive admission to all shows and exhibits for that day.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- General admission to Miami Seaquarium is included with your experience.
Reserve your experience today! Have questions? Please call (305) 365-2501