An underwater walking journey through our 300,000-gallon tropical reef
Join us on one of the most unforgettable interactive exhibits in Miami. While wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you’ll feel right at home under the sea. As you explore our reef you’ll discover unique experiences around every corner. During your 25 minute journey, you’ll encounter tropical fish, sting rays, and a variety of unique sea creatures. Become truly immersed in our tropical reef as our divers feed schools of fish and majestic rays.
Sea TREK® Participant (10 yrs. & over) $99.00
Sea TREK® Reef Encounter Requirements:
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling (18 yrs.) who also is participating.
- Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make participation in a Sea TREK® Reef Encounter inadvisable. Including, but not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Other restrictions apply.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable).
- SCUBA certification is not required.
- Program runs Wednesday – Sunday. Advance reservations suggested.
- Please allow about 25 minutes for experience.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A wet suit & towel are provided for use during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- As a Sea TREK® participant or an Observer you’ll receive admission to all shows and exhibits for that day.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- Wet suits and water shoes are provided by Miami Seaquarium
Reserve your experience today! Have questions? Please call (305) 365-2501