Odyssey Participant + Park Admission $219.00
General Observer* + Park Admission (10 yrs. & over) $59.99
Child Observer* + Park Admission (3 – 9 yrs.) $49.99
Dolphin Odyssey Requirements:
- Minimum height requirement is 52″. No exceptions. (52″ = 4’4 = 132 cm)
- Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs
- Participants ages 9 and under who meet 52″ must have an adult participant.
- Participants 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry must be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with any medical restrictions, special needs, fish allergies are required to book via phone (305) 365-2501 for arrangements.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Guests must bring their own swimsuits and towels.
- Life Vest are provided and mandatory.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- No swimming is involved.
- Each session is unique and may vary.
- General admission to Miami Seaquarium is included with your experience.