During an Encounter, the dolphin swims to you while you stand in shallow water. You’ll have approximately 30 minutes to get up close with a dolphin to do things like shake hands, share a friendly kiss and even try out some of our training signals. However, there is no swimming involved (except by our dolphins and they’re pretty good), so you enjoy a relaxing and comfortable experience.
Dolphin Encounter + Park Admission (10 & over) $159.00
Dolphin Encounter Child + Park Admission (9 & under, meet 38″) $119.00
General Observer* + Park Admission (10 yrs. & over) $59.99
Child Observer* + Park Admission (3 – 9 yrs.) $49.99
Dolphin Encounter Requirements:
- Participants must be at least 38″.
- Participants ages 9 and under who meet 38″ must have an adult participant.
- Participants 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- Group Ratio: 1 adult for every 3 kids under the age of 9 must be participating in the program.
- This program is only available to expectant mothers who are under 6 months or 2nd trimester.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
Things you should know before your visit:
- Please be advised sessions are shared with other guests.
- Masks are required for any guests that are not fully vaccinated. Additional details on our health and safety policies are here.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please allow about 30 minutes for your experience.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- All participants must wear a life jacket supplied by Miami Seaquarium.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- General admission to Miami Seaquarium is included with your experience.