Dolphin Encounter, a shallow water experience allows you to learn about the beauty and grace of these incredible animals. Get up close with one of dolphins in a relaxing and comfortable environment. During your approx. 25 minute interaction, you’ll be able to get up close with a dolphin, touch, shake hands, and learn training signals. An experience you are sure create a memories that will last a lifetime. (No swimming is involved in this program.)
Dolphin Encounter + Park Admission (10 & over) $159.00
Dolphin Encounter Child + Park Admission (9 & under, meet 38″) $119.00
General Observer* + Park Admission (10 yrs. & over) $59.99
Child Observer* + Park Admission (3 – 9 yrs.) $49.99
- Participants must be at least 38″.
- Participants ages 9 and under who meet 38″ must have an adult participant.
- Participants 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- Group Ratio: 1 adult for every 3 kids under the age of 9 must be participating in the program.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with any medical restrictions, special needs, fish allergies are required to book via phone (305) 365-2501 for arrangements.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Guests must bring their own swimsuits and towels.
- Life Vest are provided and mandatory.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- Each session is unique and may vary.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- General admission to Miami Seaquarium is included with your experience.