Get up close with a dolphin in this unique opportunity from out of the water…a perfect opportunity for families. Your experience will start with an educational talk with one of our trainers. Learn about our resident animals, and the importance of our education and conservation mission. You’ll then be introduced to one of our resident dolphins. Each session is unique and runs approximately 10-15 minutes.
Meet A Dolphin Participant (10 & over) $69.00*
Meet A Dolphin Child Participant (9 & under) $59.00*
Meet A Dolphin Requirements :
- Participants 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- This program does not have an age requirement. Each family member must be registered as a participant.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- No personal items or cameras are allowed in the interaction. All items must be stored in a locker.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- This program is only available to expectant mothers who are under 2 months or 1st trimester.
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
Things you should know before your visit :
- All participants must check in at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Please be advised sessions are shared with other guests.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- General Admission is included.
- Lockers will be provided during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Guests with disabilities are requested to book via phone (305) 365-2501 to allow us to make all the necessary arrangements.