Explore the ocean’s most loved creatures with a Royal Swim.
The Royal Swim is the most fun and unique program at Miami Seaquarium. Designed to exceed all your expectations. Feel the thrill of a foot push, as two dolphins push you from the soles of your feet. That’s not all, you’ll also have an opportunity for a unique dorsal tow by two dolphins.
Royal Swim Participant + Park Admission $249.00
General Observer* + Park Admission (10 yrs. & over) $59.99
Child Observer* + Park Admission (3 – 9 yrs.) $49.99
Royal Swim Requirements:
- Minimum height requirement is 52″. No exceptions. (52″ = 4’4 = 132 cm)
- Participants ages 10 and under who meet 52″ must have an adult participant.
- Participants ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with disabilities are requested to book via phone (305) 365-2501 to allow us to make all the necessary arrangements.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Please be advised sessions are shared with other guests.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please allow 30 minutes for this interaction.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A life jacket & water shoes will be supplied by Miami Seaquarium.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- General admission to Miami Seaquarium is included with your experience.