Explore the ocean’s most loved creatures with a Royal Swim.
Jump into an interactive experience that you will never forget with a Royal Swim. The Royal Swim is the most intimate, high energy, and fun filled program offered at Miami Seaquarium. Designed to exceed all your expectations, you will have the unique opportunity to get face to face with two dolphins in a natural setting throughout your 30 minute experience. Feel the thrill of riding on two dolphins, being pushed or pulled not once, but twice as you explore their athleticism and intelligence.
Royal Swim Participant + Park Admission $249.00
General Observer* + Park Admission (10 yrs. & over) $59.99
Child Observer* + Park Admission (3 – 9 yrs.) $49.99
Royal Swim Requirements:
- Minimum height requirement is 52″. No exceptions. (52″ = 4’4 = 132 cm)
- Participants ages 10 and under who meet 52″ must have an adult participant.
- Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Participants ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with any medical restrictions, special needs, fish allergies are required to book via phone (305) 365-2501 for arrangements.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Guests must bring their own swimsuits and towels.
- Life Vest are provided and mandatory.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- Each session is unique and may vary.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- General admission to Miami Seaquarium is included with your experience.