Come face-to-fin with rays and nurse sharks in a natural mangrove forest overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Guests will wade into an unforgettable experience as they meet gentle cownose stingrays and nurse sharks. The Park’s animal care experts escort participants through this unique interaction. During your encounter, one of our experts will provide insight about these fascinating creatures
Adult Participant* $79.99
Child Participant* (9yrs. & and meet 52″) $69.99
*All prices are listed as US dollars. Plus 7% FL Sales Tax
Shark and Ray Interaction Requirements:
- Minimum height requirement is 52″. No exceptions. (52″ = 4’4 = 132 cm)
- Participants under 18 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please allow about 20 minutes for experience.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Life jackets and water shoes are provided by Miami Seaquarium
Reserve your experience today! Have questions? Please call (305) 365-2501