Come face-to-fin with rays and nurse sharks in a natural mangrove forest overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Guests will wade into an unforgettable experience as they meet gentle cownose stingrays and nurse sharks. The Park’s animal care experts escort participants through this unique interaction. During your encounter, one of our experts will provide insight about these fascinating creatures. Program duration estimated 20 minutes.
Adult Participant* $79.99
Child Participant* (9yrs. & and meet 52″) $69.99
*All prices are listed as US dollars. Plus 7% FL Sales Tax
Shark and Ray Interaction Requirements:
- Minimum height requirement is 52″. No exceptions. (52″ = 4’4 = 132 cm)
- Participants under 18 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.
- Guests with any medical restrictions, special needs, fish allergies are required to book via phone (305) 365-2501 for arrangements.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Guests must bring their own swimsuits and towels.
- Life Vest are provided and mandatory.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- Accompanying observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observer area only.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
- Each session is unique and may vary.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- General admission to Miami Seaquarium is included with your experience.